Wednesday, February 26, 2014

AQUA PLUMB Counter-Top Water Filtration System CTF Shopper Reviews



I had gone through a couple of the Sears filters because their diverter valve (what hooks to the faucet) had broken and they wanted almost $40 to replace the part, so I decided to try something with a metal valve. This filter was delivered promptly and it came with a filter wrench which was a great aid to open it. It was easy to install and the the extra diverter works way better. The single improvement I could suggest is that it be supplied with a carbon type filter as a replacement for of the string sediment filter it came with.
- J. Kircher

I was excited as I got my filter because I looked-for a extra lone. The directions on the quantity were perfectly difficult keep for I managed to get on to it hooked up to my feature. I consent to the fill up go on for a even as and then push to it bitter. As I went to get on to fill up for my coffee. I consent to it go on for a modest piece and much to my shock The fill up tasted be fond of chlorine still and had a pun smell. I be inflicted including had it for a even as and it hasn't gotten much better. I house the fill up in succession for in this vicinity 4 synopsis and then I get on to my fill up for coffee or what always I call for it for. I am going to change the filter to a carbon based filter and think it over if including the intention of makes a difference.
- Ramona Hernandez

No red tape to order replacement parts. Had to use teflon tape to stop tank from leaking. One of the 'O' rings on the goose neck was broken.
- Brent Kroening

ive tried everything that is on the instructions ive also removed the filter and let it sit in running water for a day the water still tastes like burned rubber
- al

It works properly, and it's pretty low-deprivation compared to additional models considering it came including everything you need to get it up and running. I had a more expensive model including a sturdier tie, a thinner water and a best connector that I liked best that died after 10 being, but this opens easier and works fine.
- carol NYC


AQUA PLUMB Counter-Top Water Filtration System CTF

This Easy-To-Bed in Counteract-Top water filtration system is exactly what you need for fresh-flavored water in your home. This is a complete kit, including everything that you will need to bed in on virtually any faucet. It easily attaches to your faucet by removing the existing aerator. White color blends with any furnishings. Filter housing uses widely available standard 10" replacement filter cartridges. Includes GAC (Rough Activated Carbon) filter cartridge that removes sediment, bad tastes, foul odors and chlorine; and can filter up to 1,000 gallons of water. Triple chrome plated brass diverter mechanism looks good and last for a very long time even with repeated cleaning. Now you can eliminate the need to buy bottled water for only pennies per gallon. Just Like Bottled Water From Your Tap!





No comments:

Post a Comment